We do not share your information with third party companies and agree to keep your information confidential within our company. There may be certain circumstances in which we may share your information. This may include any legal requirements by law or to protect our Company. By using our website, you agree to the following data collection and privacy policies.
Types of Information Collected: (Including, but not limited to)
- Name, Mailing Address, Billing Address, Phone Numbers
- Credit Card or other Payment Information
- Social Media Data
- Shopping or Viewing Habits (Cookies, Browsing History, etc.)
- Information you submit or enter via Rompli’s Website, Social Media Platforms (Rompli or Romplixo) or advertising promotions.
- Should contact be made through a phone call, the conversation may be recorded for management and training purposes
How Information is Collected: (Including, but not limited to)
- Information provided by you through registration, purchasing a product or creating a profile on our website.
- Making a purchase on the website
- Though other social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, YouTube, etc.)
- Reviews & Feedback
- Shipping and Returns
- Installing our App (Future)
- Payment Services (PayPal, AMEX, MasterCard, Apple Pay, Discover, Visa, MetaPay, Google Pay, Shop Pay, Venmo, etc.)
- Information and/or interaction through Customer Service via email, phone call, live chat, etc.
Our website and social media platforms are for ADULTS ONLY (18+). We do not knowingly collect data from anyone under the age of (18) eighteen years old. We agree to follow the FTC guidelines for all COPPA rules and regulations pertaining to contact and collection of information on children. If you are under the age of 18 years old, immediately remove yourself from all Rompli social media platforms and websites. If you are a parent and suspect your child is connecting with us in any form, please contact us via email at email@example.com.
Force Majeure. Rompli shall not be responsible for any failure or delay in the performance of its obligations including, but not limited to: shortage of materials, delays by third parties, strikes, labor disputes, shipping, lock outs, acts of god, acts of terrorism, inclement weather, action of federal, state or local governmental authorities or any other act or thing beyond the reasonable control of the Company.
Indemnification. Rompli is a Novelty Company and provides Adult Toys for Entertainment purposes. We are not responsible for the use, misuse, or any reactions to the products that we provide.
“You”, the customer; agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Rompli, LLC and its principals, members, partners, officers, directors, employees, representatives, agents, and affiliates, from and against any and all damages, claims, losses, demands, costs, or expenses (including reasonable attorneys, fees and costs), arising out of or related to: our transaction or products provided. “You” all agree to hold harmless Rompli, LLC and its principals, members, partners, officers, directors, employees, representatives, agents, and affiliates from your failure to comply with applicable international, federal, state, or local laws or ordinances.
Policy Change. On occasions, we may change the terms of this policy. We will post any changes to our platforms for notification. Please review this Policy regularly for any updates or changes.
Should you have any questions or concerns regarding the terms of this policy, please be sure to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by US Mail:
P.O. Box 585
Lambertville, Michigan 48144