return policy / warranty info
Our goal will always be to ensure that you are completely satisfied with your purchase from Rompli. We also understand that on occasion; things happen during the shipping process. Therefore, Rompli’s return policy will ONLY apply to unopened products or products that have been damaged during shipping. We will not accept ANY returns on items that have been used due to the health and safety reasons as well as the nature and use of the products we provide.
Many of the products that we provide come with a manufacturer warranty that differs from our return policy. Each company that provides a warranty has its own terms and conditions. We will certainly guide you in the right direction through our customer service department. In most cases, manufacturer warranties are listed on our product description pages and/or included with your product. It will be important that you register your product with each manufacturer to ensure your product is qualified for the warranty.
Should you decide that you do not want the product or change your mind; we will accept returns as long as the package hasn’t been opened or used.
Process for returns under our policy:
- Contact Customer Service via email (email@example.com) and provide the reason for return. This should include: your name, email, phone number, order number, date of purchase, as well as any supporting photos for the claim. Claims must be filed within 14 days from the date of purchase.
- Rompli will provide a return shipping label & RMA# via email based on the criteria received.
- Rompli will not accept return orders without prior authorization and RMA.
- ALL components included with the product must be included for your return to be approved and processed.
- Once received and reviewed by our quality department, we will offer the option to receive a refund or issue a new product.
- Manufacturer defects will follow each Manufacturer’s protocol. All costs associated will be between you and the Manufacturer.
- Rompli is NOT responsible for lost or stolen items.